Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

cc
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Fromcc
Date11/30/2015 15:37 (11/30/2015 06:37)
Message-ID<473abb3f-fa86-4046-9ba8-9c3be0a9a81f@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSlimer (15m)
Steve Carroll (1h & 28m)

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:27:42 AM UTC-5, Snit wrote:

Snit
I know I seek out those who think differently than I do so I can gain a broader perspective.

Your "broader perspective" has you generalizing that conservatives are racist, insular, support terrorism, are evil, are not compassionate, etc. I have not found that to be the case, in general. Lately you seem to apply the same to Christians, which I also have not found to be the case.

With your denigration and generalizations you're really no different than the people you are attempting to put down.

Slimer (15m)
Steve Carroll (1h & 28m)