Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

vallor
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Fromvallor
Date12/03/2015 01:22 (12/03/2015 01:22)
Message-ID<565f8b43$0$31291$c3e8da3$dd9697d2@news.astraweb.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:27:17 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 5:18:13 PM UTC-7, vallor wrote:

vallor
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:56:46 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 3:49:52 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <4dd5d130-4f8d-4629-b241-e482541bbda6@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

Snit
Whatever health issues I have are not relevant. This is a general discussion of anxiety disorders - not about me! Remember, I am not that interesting.

Sandman
I think you're very interesting, but that's beside the point.

Steve Carroll
I was never joking when I said, so many years ago, that I'd never come across anyone like him. No bull, I initially thought he was a group of kids doing some sort of psychological study on the 'net.

Sandman
Hehe :)

I think Snit is interesting in the same way I think Tholen is interesting. Most of the trolls online are boring one-liners, but Snit and Tholen are special. Their tenacity, their one-track mindedness and their stamina is very fascinating.

Steve Carroll
Tholen... that brings back memories ;)

vallor
What do your irrelevant memories have to do with Linux, Steve?

Steve Carroll
My memory was relevant to the statement I responded to. What does your error have to do with Linux?

vallor
Who is Tholen? There is no one on this newsgroup using that alias.

Steve Carroll
Is this a serious question or were you being serious above? If you had ever interfaced with Tholen, you'd know why I've responded the way I have in this post ;)

Both of my sentences were close to verbatim to what Tholen would say.

I'm trying to figure out how you can characterize Tholen as "special" if you don't recognize his stuff. ;)

-- -v Kernel:4.3.0-sd Desktop:Xfce 4.12.2 Distro:Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela