Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date12/01/2015 02:07 (11/30/2015 20:07)
Message-ID<n3irok$kt7$1@dont-email.me>
PGPgpg: Signature made Tue Dec 1 02:07:50 2015 CET gpg: using RSA key 8C057E07FFAEBFAE gpg: BAD signature from "Andrzej Matuch " [unknown]
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (4m)
Snit (52m)

On 2015-11-30 7:49 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 5:29:07 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/30/15, 5:19 PM, in article n3ioui$dla@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 5:40 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D281FDBC.65921%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

I haven't got the medical/psychiatric expertise to talk about anxiety in any capacity, but I do agree that it's a sign of poor character to let a mental illness affect people around you in a negative manner.

Snit
And, let me guess, a sign of poor character for someone with MS to have to use a wheelchair? After all, a "real man" can walk for himself!

Really, the level of ignorance you are showing here is amazing!

Sandman
I bet, since the "level of ignorance" was expressed by you and you alone.

Slimer
I love how Michael Glasser Prescott Usenet Troll is willing to debate psychological matters with me, disregarding the fact that I was so gifted in the field that my CÉGEP professors basically gave me their referrals and begged me to become a psychologist. If anything, I am better-equipped to speak on the matter than he is. If I say that PTSD is not anxiety, it isn't.

Snit
Ah, if you say it. Wow. Such strong evidence.

Steve Carroll
I presented evidence in this post, funny how you managed to avoid it ;)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/KTf-

2lnvcKk/ChYNj-CLBAAJ

It's

good evidence too, impossible to ignore. However, he claims to have you filtered so that might be why he didn't see it.

< snip >

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Wow! You think all the service members coming home who suffer from PTSD are not "real men" because they have challenges with anxiety!" - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 30th, 2015 <n3i428$mqo@dont-email.me>

"Slimer started by saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to anxiety.." - Snit, lying about what I said, November 30th, 2015 <D282221C.6596C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"*plonk*" - chrisv, lying shamelessly, every day