Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date11/26/2015 15:29 (11/26/2015 09:29)
Message-ID<n374sn$nhm$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann

This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --Ohot11SmfIDwlSBe5rTLidgen0MBEejIP Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On 2015-11-26 5:23 AM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
Marti van Lin wrote:

Marti van Lin
Op 25-11-15 om 16:38 schreef Slimer:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 9:17 AM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Snit's losing the battle, once again, so the sock army gets mobilized. Better hunker down, batten down the hatches and keep the pressure on because it's going to be a rough ride for a while until snit is completely exterminated from COLA. Together we can rid COLA, and possibly CSMA from this cockroach.

Slimer
Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda.

Marti van Lin
Why even bother to have a "conversation" with that nutter?

It is typical of Libtards® and Atheist to lecture others, while ignoring their own idiocy.

It's best to ignore them and pull the soapbox beneath their smelly feet away.

I have been viciously attacked time and again by Dutch Linux l00ns for being openly right-wing and a stark supporter of Geert Wilders. And I give a *Shite* :-p

Peter Kohlmann
Obviously you don't. And I repeat it: You are nazi scum. Low life. Even shite like Snit Michael Glasser don't sink that low. And it has even absolutely nothing to do with any OS. It is the way of life that scum like you uses linux. Other worthless dreck uses windows or OSX

I can't imagine greater praise than having the group's biggest moron (that's you Peter the Klöwn) calling me stupid. Even John Gohde manages to show more intellect than you do.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

--Ohot11SmfIDwlSBe5rTLidgen0MBEejIP Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc" Content-Description: OpenPGP digital signature Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="signature.asc"

--Ohot11SmfIDwlSBe5rTLidgen0MBEejIP--