Message-ID<D27C72F2.653BF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarti van Lin
Followupscc (3d, 23h & 10m)

On 11/26/15, 3:06 AM, in article n36lja$df8$1@news.albasani.net, "Marti van Lin" <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid>wrote:

Marti van Lin
Op 25-11-15 om 16:38 schreef Slimer:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 9:17 AM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Snit's losing the battle, once again, so the sock army gets mobilized. Better hunker down, batten down the hatches and keep the pressure on because it's going to be a rough ride for a while until snit is completely exterminated from COLA. Together we can rid COLA, and possibly CSMA from this cockroach.

Slimer
Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda.

Marti van Lin
Why even bother to have a "conversation" with that nutter?

Because staying in an echo chamber of ideas is not helpful to your own education. I know I seek out those who think differently than I do so I can gain a broader perspective.

But conservatives tend to look for echo chambers. This is shown by how Fox viewers tend to rely on a smaller number of news sources.

It is typical of Libtards® and Atheist to lecture others, while ignoring their own idiocy.

It's best to ignore them and pull the soapbox beneath their smelly feet away.

I have been viciously attacked time and again by Dutch Linux l00ns for being openly right-wing and a stark supporter of Geert Wilders. And I give a *Shite* :-p

Above is just insults. No content. This is sadly typical of conservatives.

To be clear: it does not mean it applies to ALL conservatives. I have met some who can actually defend their views well. But they are rare.

Last week I tweeted:

I'm Homosexual and I Stand with Kim Davis, how's that #FreeSpeech going? #DoubleStandards

How is that a double standard? You have a right to say that. Others have a right to say they disagree.

For what it is worth, I back her right to engage in civil disobedience. I also accept that the reaction to her civil disobedience might not be what she wants - and I think her cause is absolutely wrong. She is pushing for special entitlements for heterosexuals... and I am against special entitlements.

She, like many conservatives, has a strong entitlement world view. She thinks her religion deserves special entitlements, and that her chosen group of "best" people do. It is amazing to watch time and time again how conservatives in America rally around those pushing for special entitlements for the rich, white, male, and Christian. They cannot stand the thought of others being seen as equals.

Needless to say it rained insults from the far-left, thus I decided to remove the tweet.

Why?

Libtards® can not be reasoned with, it's a waste of time and energy.

If you think you can back your view then DO IT!

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

cc (3d, 23h & 10m)