Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Message-ID<D2823A0A.659C4%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 11/30/15, 5:30 PM, in article n3ipis$fgn$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Nope, he still didn't.

Slimer
Yeah, there he is really twisting my words.

You started by saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to anxiety... which is as ignorant as saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to MS. You also said:

Slimer: ----- I'm not saying that he should "get over it," I'm saying that real men wouldn't even be affected by things such as anxiety. ----- Those are you EXACT words. Completely indefensible.

You whine I repeat myself a lot... but I am doing so in respond to a direct lie and then giving quotes to show you acted poorly.

Notice in all of your accusations you do not show any quotes of me acting poorly. See, THAT is interesting. :)

Sure. But having such an illness DOES impact most people's families.

Sandman
No one has claimed it doesn't.

Slimer
Except that Michael Glasser Prescott Coward Guy does not have PTSD.

A claim you make not knowing if it is or is not true. In other words, you are making things up.

Slimer obviously feels you're not exercising that control on USENET, and blames you for it.

Slimer
I blame all of my flaws on myself. Of course, I have morals and values and see that as one of the major reasons why. Since he lacks morals and values, Michael Glasser Prescott Coward Guy doesn't care what effect he has on others and therefore makes no effort to restrain himself. He is selfish as much as he is cowardly.

See: insults but just making things up. YOU have referred to me as a "moral authority" and noted that I back my claims well.

The fact you do not clearly bothers you. ...

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>