Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Marti van Lin
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromMarti van Lin
Date11/26/2015 11:06 (11/26/2015 11:06)
Message-ID<n36lja$df8$1@news.albasani.net>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsPeter Kohlmann (17m)
Dr. John Grubor (3h & 27m)
Slimer (4h & 22m)
Snit (5h & 20m)
chrisv (4d, 4h & 18m)

Op 25-11-15 om 16:38 schreef Slimer:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 9:17 AM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Snit's losing the battle, once again, so the sock army gets mobilized. Better hunker down, batten down the hatches and keep the pressure on because it's going to be a rough ride for a while until snit is completely exterminated from COLA. Together we can rid COLA, and possibly CSMA from this cockroach.

Slimer
Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda.

Why even bother to have a "conversation" with that nutter?

It is typical of Libtards® and Atheist to lecture others, while ignoring their own idiocy.

It's best to ignore them and pull the soapbox beneath their smelly feet away.

I have been viciously attacked time and again by Dutch Linux l00ns for being openly right-wing and a stark supporter of Geert Wilders. And I give a *Shite* :-p

Last week I tweeted:

I'm Homosexual and I Stand with Kim Davis, how's that #FreeSpeech going? #DoubleStandards

Needless to say it rained insults from the far-left, thus I decided to remove the tweet.

Libtards® can not be reasoned with, it's a waste of time and energy.

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

-- |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin (alias ML2MST) |_|_|0| Computer enthusiast and Amateur Musician |0|0|0| http://osg33x.blogspot.com

Peter Kohlmann (17m)
Dr. John Grubor (3h & 27m)