Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Message-ID<D2830B76.65A6D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (58m) > Snit

On 12/1/15, 12:03 AM, in article sandman-174a2b03c0d0f0344021fec35afe77cd@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D28228D8.65983%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Slimer
Most people have lost interest in him; I'm one of them.

Sandman
Well, like I said, I find him very interesting in many ways. :)

Snit
If you find me interesting why do you know so little about my posts, my views, my actions, my philosophy, etc.?

Sandman
I don't think I do, actually.

Snit
From what you have said of me I know you do not.

Sandman
Well, your claims on the matter is of no relevancy. It's not like I'd trust you to acknowledge it.

Right... you are a proved liar (about your CSS validating) and like most liars you do not trust others, even those who are honest.

Note you and Slimer are desperately trying to find examples of me being dishonest - you going all the way back to 2004 or so - and you guys cannot. It is direct evidence I am a very honest person.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (58m) > Snit