Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date11/25/2015 23:06 (11/25/2015 17:06)
Message-ID<n35b88$4jh$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSnit (27m)
Edward Stansfield (Snit) (4h & 18m)

On 2015-11-25 1:43 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 11:21:53 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 12:54 PM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:26:30 -0700, Snit wrote:

I I I I I I I I I I I I I É

Slimer
Yep, pretty much.

Snit
Hey, YOU are the one who decided the topic you wanted to discuss was me. I simply noted where you were wrong about my views. To summarize my views:

1) Debate can be fun...

Steve Carroll
Honest debate can be fun, but what you do isn't honest.

I'd say he's honest enough, he just doesn't believe that anyone can ever be right about anything except for him. He will engage you in a "debate" until your dying breath or until you tell him he's right. He's very much like that cousin of mine I don't speak to anymore (though, admittedly, I refuse to talk to most of my cousins nowadays).

Snit
2) You speak of an argument of Christians vs. Muslims. To me this is absurd.

Steve Carroll
It's absurd to pretend that there isn't a huge problem with Islam *today*.

Exactly. Whether all Muslims explode themselves or not, there is no denying that the Qu'ran calls on them to do so if they have been attacked first. They clearly feel that they have and in many situations. The American government is obviously wrong to stick their noses where it doesn't belong in the Middle East and they are the source of all problems there, but it doesn't give Muslims the right to kill innocent people in retaliation just because the roll of toilet paper they consider to be holy tells them to.

Snit
3) You incorrectly assume others think you are wrong to be Christian.

Steve Carroll
You've denigrated Christians for their beliefs numerous times, maybe not personally to Slimer but you've certainly done it.

The very fact that he compares Christians to Muslims in terrorism is disgusting. Nothing in the Holy Bible asks Christians to commit violence of any kind save for the chapters added to the book by kings and social leaders who had their own agenda.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>