FollowsSlimer
FollowupsEdward Stansfield (Snit) (5m)
Steve Carroll (21m)

On 11/25/15, 11:10 AM, in article n34tdk$a2t$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 12:54 PM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:26:30 -0700, Snit wrote:

I I I I I I I I I I I I I ƒ

Slimer
Yep, pretty much.

Hey, YOU are the one who decided the topic you wanted to discuss was me. I simply noted where you were wrong about my views. To summarize my views:

1) Debate can be fun... but you were incorrect to assume my taking of controversial opinions. The focus is on honest and correct views and listening to others and realizing others will disagree. For example you are a Christian and I am an atheist. I am fine with this.

2) You speak of an argument of Christians vs. Muslims. To me this is absurd. Both are fine to be, and people of either religion can do good or bad things. The place where people of either religion go wrong is to assume their religion is the good one and the other the bad one. That is bigoted and wrong, pretty much by definition.

3) You incorrectly assume others think you are wrong to be Christian. I do not believe anyone has said this. I know I have not.

Nothing controversial about me views at all... pretty much common sense and easy to support. Why these would even be debated is odd to me.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>