Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

vallor
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Fromvallor
Date12/01/2015 01:18 (12/01/2015 01:18)
Message-ID<565ce743$0$1272$c3e8da3$460562f1@news.astraweb.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (9m) > vallor
Snit (11m)

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:56:46 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 3:49:52 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <4dd5d130-4f8d-4629-b241-e482541bbda6@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

Snit
Whatever health issues I have are not relevant. This is a general discussion of anxiety disorders - not about me! Remember, I am not that interesting.

Sandman
I think you're very interesting, but that's beside the point.

Steve Carroll
I was never joking when I said, so many years ago, that I'd never come across anyone like him. No bull, I initially thought he was a group of kids doing some sort of psychological study on the 'net.

Sandman
Hehe :)

I think Snit is interesting in the same way I think Tholen is interesting. Most of the trolls online are boring one-liners, but Snit and Tholen are special. Their tenacity, their one-track mindedness and their stamina is very fascinating.

Steve Carroll
Tholen... that brings back memories ;)

What do your irrelevant memories have to do with Linux, Steve?

Who is Tholen? There is no one on this newsgroup using that alias.

-- -v Kernel:4.3.0-sd Desktop:Xfce 4.12.2 Distro:Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela