Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date11/30/2015 20:54 (11/30/2015 11:54)
Message-ID<83e9baa5-face-4bba-878d-4ebc0eed1a31@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 12:43:30 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/30/15, 12:18 PM, in article n3i79j$5jq$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote: ...

I am actually quite moderate (as is Obama, by the way). In political ratings I come close to Gandhi...

Steve Carroll
LOL!

Slimer
Dear Lord.

Snit
We can take some online political tests if you want. I have. Here are my results. I welcome you to post yours. <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/political-ratings/> I have taken those at different times and my rankings vary slightly, but it is a decent indicator. To you and Carroll that is an example of a leftist extremist...

LOL! C'mon, Snit, you know that whatever lies you've 'told' in some 'test' lends no credence for anyone with a working brain.