Re: Snit post-editing

-hh
SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
From-hh
Date12/16/2015 23:25 (12/16/2015 14:25)
Message-ID<283e8bb1-be42-4afb-9851-1d59241ed3c3@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSnit (1h & 17m)

Slimer wrote:

The current weaseling from Snit is that after obsessively lying about it for days, even he was smart enough to "suddenly realize" his error and all those lies from him never happened.

He did what he always does. He'll dishonestly misquote what people post and then lie and twist what was said.

Par for the course. For example, you might have noticed that my statements on how archive.org's documentation states that they *alter* webpages (including both additions and deletions) .. but you probably didn't notice that that was twisted to be that they only *add*?

Slimer
Yeah, it's becoming increasingly clear that all of the Tor-using twats who post here are basically one of Snit Michael Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent's many personalities.

When saying "Tor", be aware that that term could be purposefully misinterpreted to pedantically refer to only just one specific anonymizer service, rather than as you intend: a generic descriptor of any toolset, product, service or capability for anonymizing.

I can't imagine anyone being as obsessed with having this shithole's attention as he is... it's incredibly sad.

It is going to end quite poorly.

-hh

-hh

Snit (1h & 17m)