SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
Message-ID<D295CE82.67176%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsEzekiel

On 12/15/15, 1:29 PM, in article n4pt1k$qb0$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Marly Parlor" <lingdingwah@teachers.org>wrote in message news:n4pra2$ion$1@dont-email.me...

Marly Parlor
linuxiac <linuxiac@usa.com>wrote in news:n4pprn$c6v$1@dont-email.me:

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:56:33 +0000, vallor wrote:

Ezekiel
]>You

Sandman
are now being willfully deceitful.

vallor
Clearly another S*it lie.

Watch as he sticks his head in the digital sand, claiming his lies "aren't quotable", when they are quoted constantly.

linuxiac
Snit has been following that exact pattern for years. He is the most dishonest poster in cola. By far.

Marly Parlor
So point to a direct lie from snit. The truth is you can't and neither can anyone else.

Ezekiel
"Neither can anyone else" - LOL

Here's the exact quote along with the exact message-id. This is an outright lie from Snit.

Despite his lie, a post from me "attacking people for being disabled" doesn't actually exist.

"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane." Michael Glasser "Snit" Message-ID: <CE93D031.24204%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Do you get it now Marly "Snit" Parlor?

Already covered, earlier today. So why would you call it a lie when it is not? Here, in case you missed it (which given your obsession is pretty much impossible):

----- Aha! I admit I did not see this before. Thank you. Sincerely. Wish you had just said so and not thrown your rather extreme tantrum and attacked me with the seeding of my business name on Google. You should have just said this from the start!

Had you noted the error I would have immediately acknowledged it. As it stands, yes, given this oversight I owe you an apology - I looked at that and read it, incorrectly, that you meant twice as many people were on the system (and hence half in the system were seemingly committing fraud).

This is what I have been asking for repeatedly when I noted that if you felt you were misunderstood you should explain where and how. You *finally* have done so, and I commend you for it.

I rescind my claim that you accused 50%+ of people on disability for scamming the system. I was in error. ----- Ezekiel: He and I were having a political discussion. It included topics from Democrats not doing things they should, people and organizations taking responsibility, etc. Ezekiel was not able to support his positions well - for example he was the one who brought up the idea of responsibility yet had no reasoned answer to why Walmart should get so much government assistance in paying for its labor. He clearly was quite frustrated at his inability to defend his views. During this time I misread something. When it was pointed out I did the right thing and quickly acknowledged it and posted a public apology. Ezekiel, on the other hand, viciously attacked me and worked to harm my professional life. When this was pointed out he continued to do so and refused to even admit his actions were wrong. To this day he is still in attack mode. ----- Ezekiel played the same game with me. He spoke of people *filing* for disability and I spoke of it as him referring to people *receiving* disability [1].

He freaked out. Just went utter bat shit crazy on me. He just went on and on and on about how I had lied. I kept asking him what he thought I got wrong and he just freaked out more.

Finally he pointed out my error. Oh. Yeah, he was correct. I apologized. Did not matter. He simply could not accept that it was anything other than a malicious and vicious attack against him that I confused the idea of *filing* for a benefit with *receiving* it. Just *EVIL* of me.

That was in October of last year. He is still ranting about it even in the last 24 hours. Just insane.

[1] I had forgotten the specifics of the mistake and had to look it up. I issues my apology less than 1 hour after his message was posted... and he went on and on about how it took me too long. Just utter insanity. -----

Comes down to Ezekiel was proved to be acting poorly - but you then accuse ME of lying without showing any evidence.

This is a great example of how I am held to far, far higher standards than others in COLA. Those who troll see me as being better than they are.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>