Message-ID<D291F693.66DC8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followstmelmosfire (Snit)
FollowupsSandman (47m) > Snit

On 12/12/15, 3:52 PM, in article c918169b-8951-41b0-9bb1-5997b4b9a733@googlegroups.com, "tmelmosfire" <tmelmosfire@gmail.com>wrote:

tmelmosfire (Snit)
On Saturday, 12 December 2015 22:41:29 UTC, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D291EBA8.66DB6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Since it is the wrong email address, it is not Steve Carroll, as you well know.

Snit
A = A. Steve Carroll is Steve Carroll.

Sandman
A != B, fretwizzen@gmail is not fretwizzer@gmail.com

Snit
But both are Steve Carroll

Sandman
[X] Unsubstantiated accusation.

Snit
as even you labeled and as I showed you evidence for

Sandman
Incorrect, no such evidence have been provided.

Snit
and you ignored, then made a claim you not only failed to back but could not know to be true even if they was true!.

Sandman
[X] Lying

Snit
In other words, you are simply not interested in being honest.

Sandman
[X] Lying

Snit
You make claims, have then ripped to shreds, pretend that did not happen, then make the same claims and in the midst of this add multiple side issues to obfuscate the original topic.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Snit
Not interested.

Sandman
So stop replying.

I see you failed to provide a message-ID to the quotes you attributed to Steve Carroll, again failing to substantiate your accusation, which makes it a lie. If you make a claim you have two choices - either substantiate it or retract it, failure to do either makes it a lie.

What supposed "long dead debate" did I "bring up", Michael?

Snit
You are trolling me BECAUSE of long dead debates you are butthurt over.

Sandman
What supposed "long dead debate" did I bring up?

Snit
I did not say you brought it up. I noted your trolling an lying is done because you are still caught up over a long dead debate...

Sandman
What supposed "long dead debate" is this and when did I bring it up?

Snit
And with this I am done, for now, giving you attention over posts when you have NOTHING of value or interest to say.

Sandman
I don't respond to you to provide neither "value" or "interest". I correct your misinformation and lies, plus I count your trolling. If you would stop with your misinformation, lies and trolling, there would be no posts. It's your choice.

216 (two-hundred and sixteen!) times in the last three months have you mentioned me in posts not in response to me. You are the one that is constantly engaging me, not the other way around.

In the same time period, I have mentioned you 22 times in posts not in response to you.

-- Sandman

tmelmosfire (Snit)
The above is filled with more lies than any human being could possibly care to look at. Sandman just ties one lie to another to another to overwhelm anyone as he insists facts do not apply.

What a piece of rat shit he is.

Sandman is told a fact and he just insists it is a lie as he breaks his own word. Above he breaks:

1) Not bring up long dead debates, INCLUDING trolling someone over being butthurt over them when you have been proved to be wrong.

And also just insists someone has to prove to him A = A as he pushes more and more lies.

In other words, Sandman is trolling and pushing his circus.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (47m) > Snit