Re: Snit digest 149 / 2015-...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit digest 149 / 2015-12-17
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/17/2015 19:47 (12/17/2015 10:47)
Message-ID<21f2936c-6c94-4a53-bc54-7c326dcbd50e@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 9:45:23 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 9:15 AM, in article n4umu8$rce$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:sandman-7b1ae0741e42f7b8d5a2b7a05c7b120b@individual.net...

Sandman
In article <D297453A.672BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1082] Neither meaning would apply to me. I use a Usenet provider that does [1082] not post my IP, but I do not use any such anonymizer service for [1082] Usenet.

Sandman
Quotable lie #12

Ezekiel
Indeed this is another quoatable lie.

Snit
Sandman altered what I said by adding numbers to track his own trolling, and the fact I did so as a JOKE

We got it, sigmond... in your twisted version of a 'mind', where forging posting IDs is no "big deal" (or even a "little deal"), a trivial thing like using sock puppets is a "JOKE".

(cue up another dishonest red herring by Snit to shine the light away from his BS)