Re: Snit digest 129 / 2015-...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit digest 129 / 2015-12-13
Message-ID<sandman-48e45752d1ff672d2b95d5beeaf0ff8f@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (17m) > Sandman

In article <D2924513.66E0A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[912] Sandman is told a fact and he just insists it is a lie (40)

Sandman
Whether or not something is a "fact" is determined by substantiation.

Snit
Claims of yours from the last 24 hours about Steve Carroll's fretwizzen@gmail.com address, of which you had noted

It's the other way around. I noted the TOR proxies and other IP's used by posters that have used a specific name to refer to Steve Carroll.

You then said that one of those people where Steve Carroll himself, while also ignoring the discrepancy with regards to the email address.

The claim is yours, that this is Steve Carroll, and as such, the burden of proof lies heavily on your shoulders.

Sandman claim 1: As you know, that is not Steve Carrolls' email address.

Sandman claim 2: Since it is the wrong email address, it is not Steve Carroll, as you well know.

I would love to see you substantiate these claims.

Of course, like I always do. Here is my support:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/steve>

There you can see the two email addresses, how they have been used. As can clearly be seen, Steve Carroll only ever posts from a comcast IP, and the forgeries using the incorrect email address only ever posts from known TOR proxies.

Sandman
When you make a claim you have two choices; prove it or take it back.

Snit
Which will you do with your above two claim... prove them or take them back?

Prove them, of course. You know, like I always do.

Sandman
Even if you think it's correct, but can't prove it, then you should retract it, because if you can't substantiate your claim, the claim is not strong enough and should be worded as an opinion, thought or suspicion.

Snit
You WILL fail to live up to this standard you set for yourself.

Of course not - when one speaks the truth, living up to this standard is super easy.

Now it's your turn - to counter this proof and show that your claim is correct, by using substantiation - not interpretation of quotes from posts, by using solid evidence.

Either that, or retract it. Those are your choices. I am waiting.

-- Sandman

Snit (17m) > Sandman