SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
Message-ID<D291EBA8.66DB6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (21m)

On 12/12/15, 3:06 PM, in article sandman-dd854e10f85f34f26ebaa37a91a90c3d@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D291CE18.66D8B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Since it is the wrong email address, it is not Steve Carroll, as you well know.

Snit
A = A. Steve Carroll is Steve Carroll.

Sandman
A != B, fretwizzen@gmail is not fretwizzer@gmail.com

But both are Steve Carroll, as even you labeled and as I showed you evidence for and you ignored, then made a claim you not only failed to back but could not know to be true even if they was true!.

In other words, you are simply not interested in being honest. You make claims, have then ripped to shreds, pretend that did not happen, then make the same claims and in the midst of this add multiple side issues to obfuscate the original topic.

Not interested.

What supposed "long dead debate" did I "bring up", Michael?

Snit
You are trolling me BECAUSE of long dead debates you are butthurt over.

Sandman
What supposed "long dead debate" did I bring up?

I did not say you brought it up. I noted your trolling an lying is done because you are still caught up over a long dead debate... and you have offered no other reason for your trolling and lying. None. Denial is NOT a reason. Blaming me is a cop out.

And with this I am done, for now, giving you attention over posts when you have NOTHING of value or interest to say.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (21m)