Re: Snit digest 149 / 2015-...

Ezekiel
SubjectRe: Snit digest 149 / 2015-12-17
FromEzekiel
Date12/17/2015 17:15 (12/17/2015 11:15)
Message-ID<n4umu8$rce$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSnit (29m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:sandman-7b1ae0741e42f7b8d5a2b7a05c7b120b@individual.net...

Sandman
In article <D297453A.672BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1082] Neither meaning would apply to me. I use a Usenet provider that does [1082] not post my IP, but I do not use any such anonymizer service for [1082] Usenet.

Sandman
Quotable lie #12

Indeed this is another quoatable lie.

Snit 11/07/2015 <D262E128.63016%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"I posted in CSMA as Brock McNuggets as a joke in 2004 or 2005 or something like that."

Admitting to using Brock McNuggets as sock puppet.

Then there are all the other nyms posting here in COLA who have never posted anywhere on usenet other than here. Unremarkabley, the only posts these mysterious posters make is to support Snit and his endless lies.

Snit <brockmcuggets@gmail.com> 11/03/2006 <1162579706.463893.19470@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.169.155.246

"How do you know how good or bad of a teacher Snit is? Are you a student of his who got a bad grade? If so that would explain a lot about you."

Posting using this Brock McNuggets account, using a known TOR proxy anonymizer.

Another proven lie from Snit. Is there anybody that's as stupid as Snit needs them to be in order to believe anything that piece of snit says?

-- "You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit" "Prescott Computer Guy" Message-ID: <CE93D031.24204%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Snit (29m)