SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
Message-ID<D2919174.66D3D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (4h & 2m) > Snit

On 12/12/15, 2:27 AM, in article sandman-266aee50ff376b25dc0d976dd58cd937@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D290E558.66C88%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

2013-12-12 | Steve Carroll | fretwizzen@gmail.com |

There may be, but I would say it is from multiple people using TOR, not because this is all tied to Carroll in any way. Not saying they could not be him, but I do not think your above evidence is enough to say it has been shown it is him.

Sandman
Nothing above is from Steve Carroll, Snit.

Snit
I left above the relevant quote where you specifically note it is.

Sandman
Incorrect. As you know, that is not Steve Carrolls' email address. You are now being willfully deceitful.

You specifically noted it was Steve Carroll. And the fact Carroll uses multiple email addresses does not change the fact it is him. Even Carroll has referred to which of his email addresses he means when he speaks of them (accusing me of hacking them).

What is 100% predictable is you will lie to back Carroll. You pretend to wish to seek truth, but you will lie. Why? Because you are breaking #1:

1) Not bring up long dead debates, INCLUDING trolling someone over being butthurt over them when you have been proved to be wrong.

You troll me over being butthurt over long dead debates.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (4h & 2m) > Snit