Message-ID<D28F3895.669F7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followsowl
FollowupsSandman (14m) > Snit

On 12/10/15, 1:23 PM, in article thufo30a.3jj@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
The lying scumbag Snit responds to one of my posts and adds words to my post. Stop humping my leg you pathetic Assburger!

I had not quoted anyone in that post, yet the lying Assburger Snitfeen Pathtik added all that crap above my post as if I had responded to a post of his.

This is another one of those famous "unquotable lies" of his.

I returned context your Usenent client snipped - or maybe you did so to be dishonest. Either way, nothing wrong with RETURNING content you left out.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (14m) > Snit