Re: Snit digest 132 / 2015-...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit digest 132 / 2015-12-13
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/14/2015 08:28 (12/13/2015 23:28)
Message-ID<67a9397d-43a9-45fb-93f6-3b8f316fde96@googlegroups.com>

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 11:36:45 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2930239.66EA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[937] <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/steve> [937] shows NO support that Carroll is not using the two email [937] addresses

Sandman
Incorrect, it shows exactly that. "Proof" isn't a binary thing. Proof, evidence and substantiation for a claim can be weak or strong, but regardless, it is proof. And proof is only proof until it has been disproven. My claim is that Steve Carroll does not post with two different email addresses - to support that claim I have documented the fact that one email address always posts from one single ISP while the other uses anonymous proxies. That is indeed strong proof. Anyone that would want to claim that this is the same person need to provide support for that claim. And account for: 1. If Steve Carroll is using an anonymous proxy to post to usenet, what is the purpose of using his own name? 2. If Steve Carroll is using an anonymous proxy to post to usenet, why would he use an email address that is similar to his own? Those are two logical thresholds that you need to provide support for, on top of proof that they are from the same person.

I see Snit's been pretty busy trying to shine the light elsewhere again, he'll never learn ;)

Here's another little problem for his 'logic' that you didn't mention...

When the forgeries started happening there were multiple attempts, the version most likely to fool the reader was the one using Google Groups to post with and featuring a gmail account which differed from mine by one letter. As anyone in COLA, except Snit, will tell you (because he's just so "honest and honorable"), I expended the effort to differentiate myself from those particular forgeries. To do that I wrote up and supported my usenet lineage dating back to at least a decade. I then suggested that if anyone wanted to be sure they were addressing me that they should kilfile the forger, who I identified by gmail posting account number, gmail name and the fact that the posts never came from Colorado. I also highlighted the fact that they were coming from a number of different locations. I did this regularly until everyone got the message and, notably, Snit (and his freak show) fought it every step of the way (no stake there <eyeroll>).

The reason I bring this up is obvious.... Snit would have the reader believe that not only did I create a similar account to 'forge' myself with, I also spent all the time and effort I did to differentiate between the two versions and suggest people killfile the newer one, as if doing all these things made some kind of sense. Coupled with the things you mentioned, only someone as drugged out as Snit would ever expect anyone to believe something so patently ridiculous, no sane person would even suggest it. We all know this... which is why only Snit and his freak show ever bring it up. Just like his feeble sleight of hand attempts with the css validation, it's all just more red herring crap... and we all know that, too. My kids were better at this stuff when they were in grade school.

So far, you have provided zero proof for your claim

And there's a good reason for that, he can't prove something that never happened. The only 'people' that have pretended to believe his delusional BS were those that popped up out of nowhere to 'support' that over-medicated moron.

One thin I notice... you can always tell when the meds are flowing freely at Snit's house because he gets even further away from reality. A good example is the other day he tried to equate his 'condition' with PTSD, where he tried to guilt Slimer with his 'victim' routine. This discussion cropped up, where, after blatant reclassification changes had been made (and Snit's own link even mentioned to them) Snit made up weird lies like:

"There are "anxiety disorders" and "Anxiety Disorders".

Despite me slamming proof against his block of a head, he 'stuck' to his lie like glue for a bit. Here's one exchange:

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Z7fDNoLAmAs/TFrJyXCmBAAJ>

He did eventually relent but only after the usual 'coming down off drugs day' , multithread tantrum. I hope he doesn't harm his family when he's all jacked up like that in the future.