FollowsEzekiel
FollowupsSandman (21m)
Steve Carroll (2h & 2m)

On 12/17/15, 9:15 AM, in article n4umu8$rce$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:sandman-7b1ae0741e42f7b8d5a2b7a05c7b120b@individual.net...

Sandman
In article <D297453A.672BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1082] Neither meaning would apply to me. I use a Usenet provider that does [1082] not post my IP, but I do not use any such anonymizer service for [1082] Usenet.

Sandman
Quotable lie #12

Ezekiel
Indeed this is another quoatable lie.

Sandman altered what I said by adding numbers to track his own trolling, and the fact I did so as a JOKE in 2004 or so and in another forum does not change the fact I do not use such services (as a general statement).

Sandman is lying.

But it comes down to you and he nit picking and twisting ... showing YOU see me as one of the most honest and honorable people in COLA.

Sandman
Snit 11/07/2015 <D262E128.63016%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"I posted in CSMA as Brock McNuggets as a joke in 2004 or 2005 or something like that."

Admitting to using Brock McNuggets as sock puppet.

Ezekiel
Then there are all the other nyms posting here in COLA who have never posted anywhere on usenet other than here. Unremarkabley, the only posts these mysterious posters make is to support Snit and his endless lies.

Here you are holding me accountable for the actions of others. You expect me not only to be better than you, but to make OTHERS be better than you.

Shows you see me as one of the most honest and honorable people in COLA.

Sandman
Snit <brockmcuggets@gmail.com> 11/03/2006 <1162579706.463893.19470@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.169.155.246

"How do you know how good or bad of a teacher Snit is? Are you a student of his who got a bad grade? If so that would explain a lot about you."

Posting using this Brock McNuggets account, using a known TOR proxy anonymizer.

Ezekiel
Another proven lie from Snit. Is there anybody that's as stupid as Snit needs them to be in order to believe anything that piece of snit says?

No lie from me shown. The fact you feel the need to twist things to accuse me of lying shows you see me as one of the most honest and honorable people in COLA.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (21m)
Steve Carroll (2h & 2m)