Message-ID<D295C40F.6715E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarly Parlor
Followupslinuxiac (3m) > Snit

On 12/15/15, 12:56 PM, in article n4pra2$ion$1@dont-email.me, "Marly Parlor" <lingdingwah@teachers.org>wrote:

Marly Parlor
linuxiac <linuxiac@usa.com>wrote in news:n4pprn$c6v$1@dont-email.me:

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:56:33 +0000, vallor wrote:

vallor
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:27:48 +0000, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D290E558.66C88%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

2013-12-12 | Steve Carroll | fretwizzen@gmail.com |

There may be, but I would say it is from multiple people using TOR, not because this is all tied to Carroll in any way. Not saying they could not be him, but I do not think your above evidence is enough to say it has been shown it is him.

Sandman
Nothing above is from Steve Carroll, Snit.

Snit
I left above the relevant quote where you specifically note it is.

Sandman
Incorrect. As you know, that is not Steve Carrolls' email address.

Marly Parlor
You

Sandman
are now being willfully deceitful.

vallor
Clearly another S*it lie.

Watch as he sticks his head in the digital sand, claiming his lies "aren't quotable", when they are quoted constantly.

linuxiac
Snit has been following that exact pattern for years. He is the most dishonest poster in cola. By far.

Marly Parlor
So point to a direct lie from snit. The truth is you can't and neither can anyone else.

The response is either to give no quote, or give a quote and not show how it is a lie. Or sometimes point to an error I made, as Ezekiel did earlier today, and insist even though I openly admitted the error and it has been beaten to death, and Ezekiel was the one caught lying, to blame me.

It is rather pathetic, really. Those who troll obsess over trying to show those they see as their betters are as dishonest as they are.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>