Re: Snit post-editing

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
Message-ID<sandman-ea74ea830679ad4e32c762cb6c8b61e2@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (6h & 25m) > Sandman

In article <D290E58A.66C8B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
And then we see a bit of a difference. He's not writing fewer posts, but writing much less in them, which is good! And yeah, I take some credit for it where he spent some two-three days posting content-free posts.

Snit
You take credit for other's actions and blame your own actions on others. Weird.

Sandman
Outright lie #6 since your request.

Snit
You are making false accusations.

Such as?

This is boring.

So why did you respond? I wasn't talking to you, yet you felt you had to respond to something you know claim is "boring".

It comes down to your actions are YOUR responsibility.

Where above did I talk about my actions?

My actions are MY responsibility. Above you work to take credit for MY actions.

I believe that your misunderstanding on how your trolling were being measured (i.e. you thought that I counted replies, but that's how Michael Patelmo measures HIS trolling), which led you to create a multitude of new threads just to avoid making a reply, this also led you to move your comments on a given post to the subject line that you knew was being ignored, thereby cutting your own trolling short. Of course, it was just as "countable" as before, but as I showed, it successfully minimized your trolling.

-- Sandman

Snit (6h & 25m) > Sandman