SubjectRe: Snit digest 151 / 2015-12-17
Message-ID<D2984B8D.673B1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsBarry H (Snit)

On 12/17/15, 11:07 AM, in article n4uth2$o9e$1@dont-email.me, "Barry H" <barryum@linuxmail.org>wrote:

Barry H (Snit)
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:18:11 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

Ezekiel
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:sandman-9382a2c2d7c8f31d39199c1a072a9c72@individual.net...

Sandman
In article <D29834A9.67370%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1102] Sandman altered what I said by adding numbers to track his own [1102] trolling (39), and the fact I did so as a JOKE in 2004 or so and in [1102] another forum does not change the fact I do not use such services [1102] (as a general statement).

Sandman
Joke or not, it has been shown that you have used TOR to post to usenet using sock puppets. So your claim:

Ezekiel
Snit is a "joke" - a sad joke that is.

Sandman
Snit 12/17/2015 12:43:38 AM <D297453A.672BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"I use a Usenet provider that does not post my IP, but I do not use any such anonymizer service for Usenet."

Is a direct lie, fully "quotable".

Ezekiel
Game. Set. Match.

After being caught directly in a quotable lie Shit can't come back and excuse that lie because his nym was a "joke."

Years ago an "advocate" named High Plains Thumper was caught lying about nymshifting. At first he pretended that he was doing a "social experiment" or some nonsense like that. Unlike Snit, he was honest and honorable enough to at least admit he used fake nyms.

Meanwhile the piece of Snit lies to much that he can't even remember his nyms or his previous claims about not using them or his documented posts through anonymizers.

Barry H (Snit)
Lashing out to obfuscate your lack of facts. Got it.

Pretty much... they have no idea how absurd they are being.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>