Message-ID<D296D9EE.67233%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsBarry H (Snit)
FollowupsSteve Carroll (1h & 28m)

On 12/16/15, 7:01 AM, in article n4rqml$m9d$1@dont-email.me, "Barry H" <barryum@linuxmail.org>wrote:

Barry H (Snit)
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:12:47 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

"linuxiac" <linuxiac@usa.com>wrote in message news:n4psrp$osu$1@dont-email.me...

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:20:15 -0700, Snit wrote:

Snit
The response is either to give no quote, or give a quote and not show how it is a lie. Or sometimes point to an error I made, as Ezekiel did earlier today, and insist even though I openly admitted the error and it has been beaten to death, and Ezekiel was the one caught lying, to blame me.

linuxiac
More lies and obfuscation from you snit. Where did Ezekiel lie, specifically where did he lie and in context not your usual misquoting routine. He did not lie and you know it.

The current weaseling from Snit is that after obsessively lying about it for days, even he was smart enough to "suddenly realize" his error and all those lies from him never happened.

He did what he always does. He'll dishonestly misquote what people post and then lie and twist what was said.

Barry H (Snit)
So it wasn't a lie after all but a misunderstanding that snit admitted to.

Snit =1 Ezekiel = 0

And I admitted it within an HOUR of when Ezekiel noted what he thought I had done wrong. Let us be clear, it was a MINOR misunderstanding: Ezekiel talked about people APPLYING for disability and I took it as people GETTING disability. Yup, my mistake - and as soon as he noted it I apologized.

This is the type thing a mature person would let go of and move on with... but Ezekiel is not mature. Now it is part of one of the never-ended repeatedly brought up debates I am expected to defend myself against.

This proves I am held to a MUCH higher standard than he holds others to... he expect more of me and thinks higher of me than he does others. He thinks poorly of himself and is looking to attack me over a slight misunderstanding so he can feel better about himself.

It's no wonder that trolls and advocates alike hate his worthless guts in every newsgroup he posts in. The only "supporters" of his are nyms who's entire posting history is defending Snit through anonymous proxy servers.

And your proof of this claim is?

None. That is the sad thing... in a post where he calls a long ago minor misunderstanding a "lie" and makes a huge deal of it, he directly lies about me multiple times. Those lies, for whatever reason, he feels do not count. And those who troll me do not call him out on it. Sandman does not create scripts to count them nor create web pages on his trolling site to track them. Carroll does not mention them. None of the herd says a word. Slimer does not go on and on about how this makes him evil and how he will burn in hell.

Those who troll in COLA expect more of me and hold me to a FAR higher standard than they hold themselves or each other. They show they believe I am more honest and honorable than they see themselves and each other.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Steve Carroll (1h & 28m)