SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
Message-ID<D291CE3D.66D8D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 52m)

On 12/12/15, 1:02 PM, in article sandman-e2253f96ae39ea7af7bf42d7891834fc@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D291924C.66D41%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

And then we see a bit of a difference. He's not writing fewer posts, but writing much less in them, which is good! And yeah, I take some credit for it where he spent some two-three days posting content-free posts.

Snit
You take credit for other's actions and blame your own actions on others. Weird.

Sandman
Outright lie #6 since your request.

Snit
You are making false accusations.

Sandman
Such as?

Snit
You are accusing me of lying without quoting any lie.

Sandman
Outright lie #9 since your request - your lie is still quoted above. Here, I'll quote it again:

"and blame your own actions on others" - Snit

That is a lie that you told. Fully quoted. Live with it.

Snit
You are denying your own actions.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Snit
1) Not bring up long dead debates, INCLUDING trolling someone over being butthurt over them when you have been proved to be wrong.

You troll me over being butthurt over long dead debates.

Sandman
What supposed "long dead debate" are you in reference to me bringing up in the post you were replying to?

Snit
It comes down to your actions are YOUR responsibility.

Sandman
Where above did I talk about my actions?

Snit
"I take some credit"

Sandman
That is not an action.

Snit
You were taking credit for my actions.

Sandman
Where did I talk about my actions? You know, the very thing I just asked you?

Snit
You assume responsibility for my actions as you deny responsibly for your own.

Sandman
Outright lie #10 since your request, fully quoted.

Do you have any point other than that you wish to push an idiotic circus?

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (1h & 52m)