Message-ID<D291F603.66DC6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followstmelmosfire (Snit)
FollowupsSandman (43m)

On 12/12/15, 3:51 PM, in article 62b05922-c665-4b25-9f54-05c10b697931@googlegroups.com, "tmelmosfire" <tmelmosfire@gmail.com>wrote:

You are trolling me BECAUSE of long dead debates you are butthurt over.

Sandman
What supposed "long dead debate" did I bring up?

You claimed above that I did, yet you can't point to this. That makes it a lie.

-- Sandman

tmelmosfire (Snit)
Nobody has any obligation to prove to you water is wet. The fact Steven Petruzzellis uses multiple accounts is not in question and was proved to you by comments directly from Petruzzellis.

Stop sucking Steven's dick for a minute and you will see his only one person, even if your mouth is filled with a million of his sperm.

Here, Sandman says he needs proof that A = A, or that Steve Carroll = Steve Carroll. Fine. From a long ago post (Sandman is bringing up long dead debates):

--------- Carroll claims when he posts from his secondary account this means he is being "forged" but if there is a real "forger" then:

* The "forger" is psychic and knows when Carroll is going to start and stop posting. <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger2> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger3> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger4> This pattern repeats itself over and over... those are just some examples.

* Carroll twists and lies to say it is merely a sign of a "forger" posting at about the same time. Why lie if he is not hiding something?

* Carroll has (at least apparently) done the same nonsense before with socks: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/stevedward>.

* Carroll repeatedly blamed me for forging him but has also admitted he lied and "doubts" it is me doing so.

* Carroll has used multiple accounts to accuse people of forging him.

* Carroll clearly has been watching what IPs the "forger" is using and listed them.

* Carroll pointed to <https://www.torproject.org>which makes it trivial to use multiple IP addresses with their Tor Browser. Message-ID: <8d63dbfb-5739-4011-9abf-ff21dd740281@googlegroups.com> <https://goo.gl/z9K3SI>15 Dec 2013 Message-ID: <4b9bd515-8322-460f-bd73-c644eee672c1@googlegroups.com> <https://goo.gl/NYzbDi>23 Apr 2015

* Carroll lies and says he had no idea there was a TOR browser: Message-ID: <97308f52-7005-4924-b182-d100162db757@googlegroups.com> <https://goo.gl/h4dsD6>5 Jan 2015

* Carroll lies about being able to use that software, claiming he has "no idea how this can be done".

* Carroll himself pointed out that even his "normal" email address has been posted through proxies, just like his "forger" has been doing, but he says this is because Google or his ISP somehow forces this.

* Carroll claimed he thought using the Tor Browser would make Google Groups look completely different. Absurd. Why tell such a lie if he is not trying to obfuscate the issue? 12 Apr 2015 ---------

Add to that Carroll claims he was "hacked"... but that was a lie too (or at least the claim was filled with lies:

--------- Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM: ----- Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account. ----- No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM: ----- Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime ----- No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM: By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM: ----- I didn't write that. ----- Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked". Someone else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use two-step authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the like... but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very hard to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless he is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out. The "hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM: ----- Someone hacked my fretwizzer gmail acct so, for the time being, don't trust anything from it. ----- Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely* must have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still have access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process *again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was hacked - but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL! He screwed up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt the need to note which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote where he speaks of WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked. Oops! If he only posts with one there would be no need to specify which one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only one gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM: ----- Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'fretwizzer' gmail account so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume anything that's coming from it was written by me. ----- He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already done (and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your account... I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack mine multiple times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And he specifies WHICH of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more than one account! His claim of being "forged" with his second account is a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM: ----- Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions, I may have to kill the account. ----- What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Just nonsense.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:05 PM: ----- Apparently Google is having issues with their accounts to the point where they're ready to undertake some additional measures. ----- But, of course, no evidence of this... and what measures? They already alert users if someone else tries to guess your password and use two-step authentication and even force you to make a new password if it seems someone is trying to hack you. ----- They're now involving several federal agencies in things they didn't bother with previously in an effort to deal with people who hack into accounts. They've asked me to leave the account open. ----- So now Google is letting Carroll know how they are handling these things - and asking him to leave a *hacked* account open... one someone can be using to steal his identity. No. This does not pass the sniff test in any way. Even if they were doing this for some bizarre sting operation, which is in itself far fetched, they would have told Carroll to not make it public information so the hacker would not know.

Just insanity. His own story is so idiotic and full of idiotic claims it simply cannot be true. Carroll uses his secondary Google account - the one he accesses via Tor and is referred to as his Tor account - to have plausible deniability for things he says there. Now he is working to do the same thing with his main account. Maybe Carroll read a report like this: <http://cnnmon.ie/111QeT8>[money.com]. If so he missed the part where they note if you are *really* hacked, which is rare, the hackers change your password and lock you out. Why would they not? ----- There's some new legislation that will help them deal with this issue... which probably means more BS for us ;) ----- Yes, new legislation to make sure Carroll does not have to deal with "hackers" and "forgers" which do not even exist.

The funny part is, this happened shortly after someone in the Denver area, likely Carroll, tried to guess *my* passwords and they did it from an Internet café (Google tells you the IP and that can be used to trace back).

My guess: Carroll is the one who was working to guess my password and figured this new lie of his was a good way to deny his own words even more than he does with his Tor account *and* a way to make it so if I had talked about him trying to hack my account he could say I was just copying his comments. "Proving" I read his posts... which for now I am to see how absurd his lies are. :)

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:25 PM: ----- The person who hacked into my Gmail acct. changed the wording on this post. I've removed the others but Google asked me to leave one standing for some odd reason. ----- Here Carroll claims the hacker changed the wording on a post of his from *before* he had even claimed he was hacked. So this hacker not only can *post* for him but edit his old Usenet posts.

I call utter bullshit on this. Out and out lie from Carroll. And then Carroll says Google asked him to not delete these "hacked" posts... this is nonsense. Why would Google want him to leave forged posts in the public and why would Google not just keep their own copy? Even Carroll notes it is for "some odd reason" - yeah, because Carroll is telling stories that make *no* sense at all.

Carroll is lying. Maybe there is some kernel of truth to his stories? Even if so - and frankly it is unlikely he will ever show any evidence to back his claims - the details he is posting are absurd.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 2:10 PM: ----- And he's so high he thinks people still have to manually enter all their passwords in whenever they want to use anything that's been password protected ;) ----- Nobody had suggested, hinted, implied, or said anything like what Carroll says they did.

Maybe his story will be someone stole his laptop (or mobile device) and he had his passwords saved? If so why not have the device deactivated remotely? Why has he not said anything about this?

My guess: he realizes he screwed up when trying to guess my passwords and is now building a story so he can say his computer was stolen and it was not him. Or, LOL, maybe someone broke into his house and did it.

This unknown hacker knew he was obsessed with me and carried on acting like him. Makes complete sense, eh?

Carroll, 4/12/2015 8:45 AM: ----- The first one, that has since been deleted. My bad for having such a feeble password on this account. ----- Now he suggests it was merely from someone guessing his password - which contradicts his above insinuations that it could have been from a saved password on a device he had.

His story changes with the telling.

But as noted, when someone tries to guess your password Google has ways to deal with it. I know - Carroll or someone in his neck of the woods recently tried it with me.

Carroll, 4/12/2015 9:29 AM: ----- The account in question here is a gmail account. Contrary to Snit's delusions, I have no idea what a TOR account looks like but it's a good bet it doesn't bear much of a resemblance to a gmail account. ----- Here Carroll plays stupid and pretends that if when he or anyone uses the Tor browser *Carroll* pointed to this somehow changes the way the gmail interface looks. Um, no. Worse it might do is make Google think you are in another country and you would have to set it back to English. But the basic look stays the same.

He is playing stupid and pretending to not know how the Tor browser he pointed to works. Just idiotic of him. ----- That idiocy aside, I love how Snit has repeatedly, for years, feigned ignorance about gmail accounts, yet, he keeps disclosing info that proves he knows about them. Some fools do stuff like this when they believe people are as stupid as the fool needs them to be ;) ----- I do not think Google would allow you to edit your Usenet / groups posts but I do not use it much and do not know for sure. Seems absurd that they would... and others have now said they do not. But given how I do not use Google Groups for posting why would I know the details of their system for certain?

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:47 PM: ----- Your obsession with me is insane. Working with Google I now have proof you and ebot worked together to hack me. Clever. If I press charges against you I have to also include her so you remain safe for now.

Do not think this is over. -----

No evidence of working with Google on this (and all out and out lies). Carroll is making public threats based on lies.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:50 PM: ----- I promised COLA your trolling days were over so you contacted ebot and worked with her to hack my account. I might not be able to get your ass handed to you in court over this but wait until your boss at Yavapai College contacts you.

Maybe you should make that call first. Ask about your comments on incest.

See if those can not be quoted. -----

Direct lies and threats by Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:51 PM: ----- You went too far this time Snit. We have trolled each other for years but to contact ebot and get her to help you hack my account was over a line. -----

A complete and utter lie from Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:52 PM: ----- The above post is Snit hacking my account. ----- A complete and utter lie... more false accusations from him.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:53 PM: ----- You edited those posts when you hacked my account. Do not trust anything from my fretwizzer account now that Snit and ebot have access to it. ----- More unsupported claims and attacks by Carroll.

Carroll, 4/16/2015 8:56 PM: ----- Working with Google I now have proof Snit and ebot hacked the account. Many of the older posts were edited. You can see evidence of this by Snit pointing to "old" posts which have been modifid to say I claimed I was his "personal newsgroup rapist", a phrase I have never used. -----

No evidence of Carroll working with Google. No evidence of any older posts being edited. ---------

So there, I did as Sandman asked and brought in material from long dead "debates" (not there there ever was a debate - nobody was stupid enough to really be fooled by Carroll).

But 100% predictable: Sandman will continue to troll and lie for Carroll. NO amount of proof will ever be enough to stop Sandman because Sandman does not care one whit about truth.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (43m)