Re: Snit post-editing

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit post-editing
FromSlimer
Date12/15/2015 23:26 (12/15/2015 17:26)
Message-ID<n4q3ud$ln5$1@dont-email.me>
PGPAndrzej Matuch
Follows
FollowupsSnit (2h & 1m)
-hh (23h & 59m)

On 2015-12-15 4:12 PM, Ezekiel wrote:

"linuxiac" <linuxiac@usa.com>wrote in message news:n4psrp$osu@dont-email.me...

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:20:15 -0700, Snit wrote:

Snit
The response is either to give no quote, or give a quote and not show how it is a lie. Or sometimes point to an error I made, as Ezekiel did earlier today, and insist even though I openly admitted the error and it has been beaten to death, and Ezekiel was the one caught lying, to blame me.

linuxiac
More lies and obfuscation from you snit. Where did Ezekiel lie, specifically where did he lie and in context not your usual misquoting routine. He did not lie and you know it.

The current weaseling from Snit is that after obsessively lying about it for days, even he was smart enough to "suddenly realize" his error and all those lies from him never happened.

He did what he always does. He'll dishonestly misquote what people post and then lie and twist what was said.

Like the liberal media that he gets all of his propaganda from.

It's no wonder that trolls and advocates alike hate his worthless guts in every newsgroup he posts in. The only "supporters" of his are nyms who's entire posting history is defending Snit through anonymous proxy servers.

Yeah, it's becoming increasingly clear that all of the Tor-using twats who post here are basically one of Snit Michael Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent's many personalities. I can't imagine anyone being as obsessed with having this shithole's attention as he is... it's incredibly sad.

Why do I get the impression that Walmart Jeremy is just some guard at a mental asylum Snit Michael Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent is trapped in?

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Matthew 7:12: "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Snit (2h & 1m)
-hh (23h & 59m)