Re: nospam still not admitt...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: nospam still not admitting to an error (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an err
FromEric Stevens
Date01/24/2016 03:28 (01/24/2016 15:28)
Message-ID<jed8abthsp5obu1c85dc4f66b5idehgqi4@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 19m) > Eric Stevens

On 23 Jan 2016 09:54:34 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <mig5abdjtuoep0eln74jdkmik4jr0v30l6@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

nospam
it has a different subject heading.

Sandman
So?

Eric Stevens
As far as the reader is concerned, you have changed the subject and it's now a different thread.

Sandman
This again, Eric? You got your ass handed to you last time via screen shots, RFC's and a multitude of links.

That's your opinion. What was made clear was that there are two ways of looking at the subject and I use the conventional method of going by the header setting out the thread topic. You go by the chain of references which most people never see. You are welcome to your method just as 'we' are welcome to ours. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (7h & 19m) > Eric Stevens