Re: nospam still hiding in ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: nospam still hiding in the tall grass (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an erro
Message-ID<sandman-d34a0345857d916784e8e0d6777c6873@individual.net>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (1h & 43m) > Sandman

In article <260120161517568849%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam wrote:

nospam
i told you a reply is forthcoming and it is. the more you act like an asshole, the longer you are going wait.

Sandman
Only, I'm not waiting - I *know* there will never be an answer. And I just find it funny to rub your nose in it.

nospam
you *hope* i don't answer. you have no way to know what i will or will not do.

It's been over two weeks. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath :-D

Sandman
This is what you do - *ALWAYS*. There has been many many MANY threads where you have been proven 100% incorrect and your only course of action has been to abandon the thread. At no point have you ever gone "Oh right, I didn't think about that and got things mixed up, sorry about that".

nospam
nope.

Indeed. I have no idea why you have so much pride invested in this.

there have been threads where people twist what i write into something i did't say and argue against that, or they take things out of context or they find a lone exception, thinking it disproves something, but it doesn't. they also turn it into a bash session rather than discuss the actual topic.

Whatever that has anything to do with the incorrect statements you've made in this thread is anyone's guess.

-- Sandman

nospam (1h & 43m) > Sandman