Re: nospam still hiding in ...

nospam
SubjectRe: nospam still hiding in the tall grass (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an erro
Fromnospam
Date01/27/2016 00:33 (01/26/2016 18:33)
Message-ID<260120161833443689%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 49m)

In article <sandman-d34a0345857d916784e8e0d6777c6873@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

nospam
i told you a reply is forthcoming and it is. the more you act like an asshole, the longer you are going wait.

Sandman
Only, I'm not waiting - I *know* there will never be an answer. And I just find it funny to rub your nose in it.

nospam
you *hope* i don't answer. you have no way to know what i will or will not do.

Sandman
It's been over two weeks. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath :-D

during that time, i had the flu along with other things that are more important than arguing with you. you may have noticed that i didn't post *at all* for several days last week.

you can either wait patiently or continue to act like an asshole. your choice, but each time you do the latter, i'm *less* motivated to bother and it shows just how terrified you are that you'll be pwned.

This is what you do - *ALWAYS*. There has been many many MANY threads where you have been proven 100% incorrect and your only course of action has been to abandon the thread. At no point have you ever gone "Oh right, I didn't think about that and got things mixed up, sorry about that".

nospam
nope.

Sandman
Indeed. I have no idea why you have so much pride invested in this.

projection.

you keep bringing up the thread, wondering when i'm going to reply.

you know you're wrong so you attack instead. classic ad hominem attack.

nospam
there have been threads where people twist what i write into something i did't say and argue against that, or they take things out of context or they find a lone exception, thinking it disproves something, but it doesn't. they also turn it into a bash session rather than discuss the actual topic.

Sandman
Whatever that has anything to do with the incorrect statements you've made in this thread is anyone's guess.

it has to do with what you wrote above. do try to keep up.

Sandman (6h & 49m)