Re: nospam still hiding in ...

nospam
SubjectRe: nospam still hiding in the tall grass (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an erro
Fromnospam
Date01/26/2016 19:16 (01/26/2016 13:16)
Message-ID<260120161316372124%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowupsPeterN (41m)
Sandman (1h & 27m) > nospam

In article <sandman-557b3e727a393006853f925499e784e2@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
The below was posted Jan 11, 15 days ago. Since then, nospam has posted 173 times, yet been unable to respond, in spite of claiming twice that he would:

you must be incredibly insecure about what you wrote that you need to continually bash me. you know you're on weak ground, which is why you are doing it.

i told you a reply is forthcoming and it is. the more you act like an asshole, the longer you are going wait.

i *am* going to reply and show just how wrong you are, at which point you'll just stomp your feet and resort to insults as you usually do when shown you're wrong and then insist you're correct, despite evidence to the contrary, some of which *you* provided.

there's not much motivation in bothering, but since being a complete asshole about it, i'm going to hand your sorry little ass to you on a platter.

and let's not forget that what you're doing here, including tracking the number of posts i've made and when, is trolling, by your own admission:

In article <sandman-0ae4317f403f0908fed8da338ffc1f99@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

And again, merely pointing out a current "mistake" if it could even be called as such, is not trolling in itself. If I were to follow you around pointing out all your mistakes for no obvious reason, then it could be trolling.

PeterN (41m)
Sandman (1h & 27m) > nospam