Re: The closest we'll get t...

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an error (was: ISO value names are becoming ridicul
FromWhisky-dave
Date01/13/2016 12:50 (01/13/2016 03:50)
Message-ID<5c3661b0-ad2e-4d1f-964f-a90c3483c4f1@googlegroups.com>

On Tuesday, 12 January 2016 16:58:47 UTC, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Chances are bigger that you'll deflect, ignore the topic and claim victory based on something incredibly minor that you did get correct which turns out wasn't even in contradiction to something I've said, all the while not acknowledging that you were incorrect and has been proven wrong. :-D

The usual phrase he;s used on me is that digital is better than film, it iused to be digital is better than analogue but he realised that was wrong in most cases and digital was used NOT because it was better quailty but because the cost and convinces had come to significantly.

And saying digital is best and yet the USA still uses the imperial system even though officaily the states went metric over 10 years ago, weird.