Re: nospam still not admitt...

Sandman
SubjectRe: nospam still not admitting to an error (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an err
Message-ID<sandman-a9d8330a134e6c69c1f7c65e1ab2779c@individual.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <ahg5abh31dvfbfunumi6khtv4f9s4vg26j@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
It's funny how he was eager to respond promptly while he still thought he was correct:

nospam
what's funny is how insecure you are about your claims that you started yet another thread solely to attack me.

i'll reply when i want and not before then.

Sandman
I know you won't reply because you lack the capacity to admit to having made an error.

And I didn't start "another thread". This is still the same thread.

Eric Stevens
Subject to a particular definition of thread.

Huh?

-- Sandman