Re: nospam still not admitt...

PeterN
SubjectRe: nospam still not admitting to an error
FromPeterN
Date01/23/2016 01:30 (01/22/2016 19:30)
Message-ID<n7uhm512kj2@news6.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam

On 1/22/2016 5:38 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <sandman-46933614dea835f1533eeea489214b55@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
It's funny how he was eager to respond promptly while he still thought he was correct:

nospam
what's funny is how insecure you are about your claims that you started yet another thread solely to attack me.

i'll reply when i want and not before then.

Sandman
I know you won't reply because you lack the capacity to admit to having made an error.

nospam
a reply is forthcoming and i'm *not* in error, however, i have other things to do than argue with you.

Oh! Now we know why you argue with him. Couldn't figure that out before.

Sandman
And I didn't start "another thread". This is still the same thread.

nospam
it has a different subject heading.

-- PeterN