Re: nospam still not admitt...

Sandman
SubjectRe: nospam still not admitting to an error (was: The closest we'll get to nospam admitting to an err
Message-ID<sandman-46933614dea835f1533eeea489214b55@individual.net>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (45m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (2h & 6m) > Sandman

In article <220120161540505700%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam wrote:

Sandman
It's funny how he was eager to respond promptly while he still thought he was correct:

nospam
what's funny is how insecure you are about your claims that you started yet another thread solely to attack me.

i'll reply when i want and not before then.

I know you won't reply because you lack the capacity to admit to having made an error.

And I didn't start "another thread". This is still the same thread.

-- Sandman

nospam (45m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (2h & 6m) > Sandman