Re: nospam still hiding in ...

PeterN
SubjectRe: nospam still hiding in the tall grass
FromPeterN
Date01/26/2016 21:01 (01/26/2016 15:01)
Message-ID<n88je601uoj@news6.newsguy.com>

On 1/26/2016 2:43 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <260120161316372124%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <sandman-557b3e727a393006853f925499e784e2@individual.net>,

Sandman
The below was posted Jan 11, 15 days ago. Since then, nospam has posted 173 times, yet been unable to respond, in spite of claiming twice that he would:

nospam
you must be incredibly insecure about what you wrote that you need to continually bash me. you know you're on weak ground, which is why you are doing it.

Sandman
How is that "logic" working out for you? I supposedly know I'm on "weak grounds" so I keep reminding you to what... rip the ground from under me? The one on week grounds is you,

That gives him seven days to reply.

-- PeterN