Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69C0EE5.3F8CF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (24m)

Sandman stated in post mr-E12047.12432603082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 3:43 AM:

Sandman
In article <C69C0276.3F8AF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Of course, I had to snipi away parts of your response and restore parts of what I wrote in order to make the later to be in response to the former - i.e. you like you did.

Snit
For crying out loud: you snipped dishonestly and I responded by putting your dishonestly snipped context *back*.

Sandman
AND dishonestly snipping my reply in the process.

First: good you do not try to deny you snipped dishonestly.

Second: I quoted your entire sentence. You act now like I have an obligation to also quote your grade school insults and absurd accusations.

Nope.

You *restored* content and you *removed* content. I.e. you forged the quote.

I did not remove a single word or piece of punctuation or anything else from the sentence I quoted - the sentence you replied with, Jonas Eklundh. Please stop claiming otherwise.

Snit: [1] I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: [2] Too bad.

[1] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3960b606a8b7c118> [2] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d06248dbb4125599>

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (24m)