Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-EC890E.18100402082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit

In article <C69AE337.3F645%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Sandman
No, I need *ONE* Message-ID with your part of the quote above in angle brackets and my part directly beneath it.

Snit
Gee, you claimed you could show my responding as you dishonestly claimed I did.

I can show that just as much as you can show me responding as you dishonestly claimed I did.

Sandman: But you can't do that, because it doesn't exist, since you forged the quote, since you're a dishonest lying troll.

Snit: Ok

-- Sandman[.net]