Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Me
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
FromMe
Date08/03/2009 16:48 (08/03/2009 09:48)
Message-ID<kNCdm.119388$eS5.99337@newsfe25.iad>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:mr-640BF5.13145303082009@News.Individual.NET...

Sandman
In article <C69C0EE5.3F8CF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
For crying out loud: you snipped dishonestly and I responded by putting your dishonestly snipped context *back*.

Sandman
AND dishonestly snipping my reply in the process.

Snit
First: good you do not try to deny you snipped dishonestly.

Sandman
I snipped away your trolling, yes.

Snit
Second: I quoted your entire sentence. You act now like I have an obligation to also quote your grade school insults and absurd accusations.

Sandman
I snipped away your grade school insults, yes.

You *restored* content and you *removed* content. I.e. you forged the quote.

Snit
I did not remove a single word or piece of punctuation or anything else from the sentence I quoted

Sandman
You removed the majority of the paragraph that was in response to your trolling, yes.

MechaTardzilla blasts Tardzilla with its tard rays