Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69AE337.3F645%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (2h & 38m)
Sandman (17h & 42m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-FF293E.08471702082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/1/09 11:47 PM:

Sandman
In article <C699CBA9.3F495%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: Too bad.

Sandman
I see you're back to quote forging, keeping up the entire "lying and trolling" technique.

Snit
The quotes are *exact*.

Sandman
As are these:

You are the most hated person in the history of csma

Snit: Yes, I am

Snit
Can you show where one is the response to the other...

Sandman
Just as much as you can show me writing that as a response to your paragraph.

Snit
Ok, then *do* it. Look at this thread - you can see my posting what I did in one post and then you responding to the very sentence I say you did with the exact response I quote. Do you need message IDs?

Sandman
No, I need *ONE* Message-ID with your part of the quote above in angle brackets and my part directly beneath it.

Gee, you claimed you could show my responding as you dishonestly claimed I did.

You lied - you cannot do as you said. Of course you cannot... you lied. You snipped dishonestly to try to make it look like I agreed to something I did not.

Now stop whining about how I returned context you dishonestly snipped. Seriously, the fact you are whining about how I reacted to your dishonest snipping is pathetic, even for you. The fact is, I posted:

I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

And you responded with:

Too bad.

And then some insults. You also snipped dishonestly. Wah wah. You have been called on your dishonest rubbish... deal with it.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (2h & 38m)
Sandman (17h & 42m) > Snit