Re: mactard vs. mactard

Snit
SubjectRe: mactard vs. mactard
Message-ID<C69746EE.3ED9E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSteve Mackay
FollowupsSteve Mackay (39m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (6h & 59m)

Steve Mackay stated in post h4srlq$bb7$1@news.albasani.net on 7/30/09 12:15 PM:

Snit
You point to the *middle* of a conversation and claim that supports me bringing the topic of the discussion up.

Steve Mackay
That is when YOU brought it up. Sandman did not bring it up previously in that thread.

Snit
Who do you think is foolish enough to believe *that*?

Sandman is the one who keeps lashing out over his anger at his lies being pointed out in 2006.

Steve Mackay
Now Michael, we all know YOU are the one bringing this crap up. It's been proven. No go back under your bridge where you belong, you slimy little troll.

Snit
He should let it go. When he fails to do so, though, and lashes out against me, I reserve the right to remind him - and inform anyone else reading the thread - why Sandman is lying about me.

This is just common sense.

Steve Mackay
Get some help michael. You need it.

I am not going to debate the obvious fact that you came into the middle of a "situation" and pretend I have started it.

The question is why... but you will not answer.

The reason, of course, is the anger you have for past debates you have lost. Let them go. You are acting much like Sandman in your obsession with your past errors.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Mackay (39m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (6h & 59m)