Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C699A5D8.3F428%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (14m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-8128E4.16491701082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/1/09 7:49 AM:

Sandman
In article <C6999FC8.3F40E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: Too bad.

Sandman
I see you're back to quote forging, keeping up the entire "lying and trolling" technique.

Snit
The quotes are *exact*.

Sandman
As are these:

You are the most hated person in the history of csma

Snit: Yes, I am

Can you show where one is the response to the other... or are you just making a dishonest insinuation. Again.

I bet you are. You really do have a very hard time being honest. Why? Why not just live up to your agreement to be honest and honorable? I do not expect you to never slip, but you show no effort of even trying.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (14m) > Snit