Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Me
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
FromMe
Date08/04/2009 19:11 (08/04/2009 12:11)
Message-ID<TYZdm.85749$rg4.66134@newsfe02.iad>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSnit (17m) > Me

Snit made a site full of chicken plop?

"Steve Carroll" <fretwizz@comcast.net>wrote in message news:d826e33d-f451-449e-ad94-c398d7155a7f@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com... On Aug 3, 5:13 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Steve Carroll
Sandman stated in post mr-D77CA9.12455603082...@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 3:45 AM:

Snit
In article <C69C0916.3F8C1%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Sandman
Snit: [1] I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

[2] Too bad.

[1] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3960b606a8b...> [2] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d06248dbb41...>

Snit
[1] I will not

Sandman: [2] Too bad. But if you would change your mind and want to stop lying and trolling, then I would gladly answer your questions, like I would any reasonable person. [1] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3960b606a8b7 c118> [2] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d06248dbb412 5599>

Why, that works as well.

Steve Carroll
Again, Jonas Eklundh, you are stuck snipping my sentences in half to try to make it look like I had stated views I never did. Seriously, why can't you just be honest?

In the end, of course, this whole like of BS from you is just to run from the fact that, in reaction to your belittling others skills,

Since when is plopping someone else's dancing chicken animation onto a webpage referred to as "skills"?

LOL!

Snit (17m) > Me