Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-FF293E.08471702082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (6h & 44m) > Sandman

In article <C699CBA9.3F495%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: Too bad.

Sandman
I see you're back to quote forging, keeping up the entire "lying and trolling" technique.

Snit
The quotes are *exact*.

Sandman
As are these:

You are the most hated person in the history of csma

Snit: Yes, I am

Snit
Can you show where one is the response to the other...

Sandman
Just as much as you can show me writing that as a response to your paragraph.

Snit
Ok, then *do* it. Look at this thread - you can see my posting what I did in one post and then you responding to the very sentence I say you did with the exact response I quote. Do you need message IDs?

No, I need *ONE* Message-ID with your part of the quote above in angle brackets and my part directly beneath it.

Sandman: But you can't do that, because it doesn't exist, since you forged the quote, since you're a dishonest lying troll.

(part of what you snipped and ran from and didn't reply to)

Snit: Ok

(part of your response, taken out of context to make it seem like you didn't snip the above and responded directly to it with "Ok")

Those are just as "exact" quotes as yours. You're a quote forger, PDF forger and a dishonest lying troll.

It's depressing when one has to explain your own circus to you, when you're pretending that you don't know what kind of forging you're doing.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (6h & 44m) > Sandman