Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69BEC8C.3F87A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (50m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-88F229.10070203082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 1:07 AM:

Sandman
Snit's quote-forging: Snit: I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Too bad.

Your quote forging is easy to spot, since you can never attach a Message-ID to those quotes, because there isn't one, like in this case.

You claim I did not "attach" a message ID. Look again... exact quote from what I said before:

----- What made Sandman freak out... my *returning* context he dishonesty snipped:

Snit: [1] I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: [2] Too bad.

That is the *exact* sentence I wrote and the *exact* response you gave (though you followed it with BS and lies). Now you are pulling a Carroll and insisting your dishonesty is my fault. Nope. You lied. Again. And you were busted. Again.

[1] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3960b606a8b7c118> [2] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d06248dbb4125599> -----

Those last two lines are links to the actual posts... where you can get the message ID if you want it. Seriously, how pathetic can you be, Sandman?

You keep whining about how I reacted to your dishonest snipping of context. Wah, wah. Get over it.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (50m) > Snit