Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C697F651.3EF83%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (25m)

Sandman stated in post mr-66309A.10074731072009@News.Individual.NET on 7/31/09 1:07 AM:

Sandman
I have never denied that I have had non-validating code. I have been too busy exposing your lies.

You keep saying you have "exposed" alleged lies of mine. So show it you sniveling liar. Show where you have any *real* support for your claims about me.

You have *nothing*. You merely lash out because your wee little ego was hurt when you lashed out at others for what - as I proved - were your own weaknesses (poorly validating code and a list of other problems with your site). You have, by the way, since corrected most of the problems I pointed out. You learned... excellent. Just stop being a complete and total ass.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (25m)