Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C698C528.3F295%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (10h & 18m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-EE5A1B.00485801082009@News.Individual.NET on 7/31/09 3:48 PM:

Sandman
In article <C698BFF9.3F284%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
As I figured: you have no answer.

Sandman
Since you are still lying and trolling. Stop it and I will answer your question - gladly.

Snit
Your definition of "lying and trolling" clearly means nothing more than being honest and honorable.

Sandman
Whenever you feel you can stop lying and trolling, I'll be glad to tell you some of the things I feel are the USP's of Atlas.

I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make. But, of course, the real fact is you just cannot think of a single advantage of Atlas over other CMS software.

Maybe you someday will... and then you will give that answer and say you thought of it right away.

No dice. Not playing your game. Get the last word... even demand I stop being honest and honorable (which you mischaracterize dishonestly, of course).

Face it: you cannot find a shred of evidence to back up your BS - I have posted absolute proof of the facts you do not like. Carroll jumps in and says it does not matter... *he* is not convinced. LOL! Yeah, like I expect that hate-consumed whacko and his buddies to be honest or to use reason.

Your game is boring. And you are a liar. Now get the last word.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (10h & 18m) > Snit